Saturday, March 27, 2010

What is a human, and how did we come to be us?

Only 1.5% of our DNA actually makes us human.  So, why do we carry around the other 98.5%.  Basically, to give us a spinal cord, 2 arms, 2 legs, with a head on top, sporting 2 eyes, 2 ears, a nose, and a mouth.  But, where did that 'extra', or junk, DNA come from?  Straight-up evolution?  Can't be substantiated.  From where then?  The same way Neanderthals (and all other human-like specimens) disappeared from the earth, interbreeding.

There was a time, when nearly every other species on this planet had a representative sub-species which was compatible enough with the proto-human of the time, and, quite likely, bipedal.  That's the way it was.

Don't believe me, or believe something else, prove me wrong.  That is the essence of the scientific method: propose a theory (hopefully that you, the scientist, believe in) and test it, prove or disprove it.  But, for what it's worth, I believe (and have believed for most of my life) this theory to be true, and self-evident.  As I said, I welcome the scientific community to test my theory.  I've wanted that for as long as I've believed it, in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment